January 27, 2013 by bridgitgillis
This is super easy and took under half an hour to make.
1. Choose your material- one for the lining and one for the outside.
2. Decide how large you want your sleeve, then add room for your seam allowance.
– If you want your lining to overlap your outside material like mine, make sure your lining is longer than the outside material. Before you sew, fold the lining down twice to cover your raw edge, then sew as normal.
3. Sew your material in the shape of your sleeve, making sure that your outside material is facing inward, right sides together. Once sewn, turn it inside out for finished sleeve.
4. I chose to add a button to the front and looped some embroidery floss through the back to attach to the button so that my iPod doesn’t slip out.