June 22, 2014 by bridgitgillis
This recipe is a makeover from my previous Crustless Quiche Recipe. I omitted the cheese and added meat and more veggies. Feel free to add/omit any veggies or meat you want- the possibilities are endless!
Paleo-Friendly Crustless Quiche
3 egg whites
1/2 tsp minced garlic
1/4 cup minced green onions
2 cups fresh spinach
4-5 pieces turkey bacon, cooked and chopped
1/2 cup milk
1/4 tsp salt
dash of pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Spray 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
3. Heat skillet over med-high heat. Coat with cooking spray and cook garlic and spinach until spinach wilts.
4. In a large bowl, wisk eggs, egg whites, milk, salt, pepper, bacon, green onions, and spinach.
5. Pour into pie plate.
6. Bake 35-40 minutes or until eggs are set and the top is golden brown.