April 1, 2016 by bridgitgillis
Here’s what you will need to get started:
- Soy Wax
- 5 drops Citrus Essential Oil of your choice
- 5 drops Peppermint Essential Oil
- 5 drops Lemon Essential Oil
- Small Candle Wick
- Glass container (or container of your choice)
1. Fill your container with Soy Wax flakes until 80% filled.
2. Place the container in the microwave until melted (container may get hot!), gradually keep filling with wax flakes until the melted wax reaches just below the top edge of the container.
4. Place wick in the center of the candle and allow time to cool until solid.
Enjoy this great, simple recipe!
Spark Naturals Recipe taken from: HERE