April 24, 2016 by bridgitgillis
Looking for a gift for the essential oil user in your life, but have no idea where to start? Grab some coffee and relax, because I’m here to help! All of the products listed here are from a quality essential oil provider, offering only the most natural and pure products. The best part? Their prices are reasonable, giving you the opportunity to get more bang for your buck!
Essential Oil Gift Guide
- Diffusers- The best essential oil diffusers are cool mist diffusers. They require water and electricity. Most of the people I know have one or two in their house. They are also making appearances in the workplace and even in cars! The following three diffusers are what I would recommend for essential oil beginners, intermediates, and pros.
- Essential Oil Kits- Kits are a great way to get essential oils at a combo price. I recommended three here, but any kit makes a great gift.
- Oil of the Month Club- The gift that keeps on giving! Every month, your special someone will receive the monthly featured oil. With every Oil of the Month shipment, you will receive an information card with how to use the oil! This is a great way to get oils at a reduced price and enjoy free shipping! The Oil of the Month Club is $15.99 per month, and the Premium Oil of the Month Club is $24.99 per month.
- Salve- Salves are a great way to apply a combination of essential oils. The sample pack makes a great gift because of the variety it offers. If you’re buying for a guy, the man salve might be a good choice. And if you’re buying for a pro, a base salve containing no oils allows them to customize it to their liking.
- Essential Oil Storage- These padded storage bags make a great gift for everyone!
- Essential Oil Books- Books are a necessity for anyone using essential oils.
- Skin Care- All-natural body products are becoming more and more popular. There are many different products to choose from that are made for the customer to add their preferred essential oils. A great gift for beginners and pros alike.
- Oils for Beginners- These oils are great for beginners, as they are commonly used in recipes and for medicinal purposes: Lemon, Lavender, Peppermint, Melaleuca, Orange, Shield, Zen, Bliss, Focus
- Oils for Intermediates- These oils are also commonly used in recipes and more medicinal purposes: Birch, Cinnamon Bark, Citronella, Sandalwood, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Ginger, Lemongrass, White Fir, Oregano, Digest, Respire, LLP Allergy
- Oils for Pros- Helichrysm, Rose, Dream, Harmony, Bergamot, Clary Sage, Cypress, Geranium, Melissa, Ylang Ylang